This is the first episode of the CaveCast! All of the topics I discuss below are selected/chosen from all of my readers submissions!
Click play to play!
In this podcast I cover the following:
- What convinced me (Andrew) to take part in and promote Paleo Diet How to start the Paleo Diet
- The benefit of Paleo for persons who exercise regularly. The benefit of Paleo for persons who DON’T exercise regularly. Smart grocery shopping – how to buy the right stuff within a reasonable budget.
- Does one always have to keep off bread. What to do if not always hungry first thing in the morning. What to have when eating out.
- How does Paleo differ from Banting
- Difficulty in cooking Paleo meals
- Is the paleo Diet good for a Breast feeding woman
- If fruit is a natural food sources created for man, why are they forbidden on most diets?
- How to “cheat” on Paleo.
- What is good and bad fat? what food can I eat when I am sick? what will be ok to eat at a party or function that does not cater for the Paleo group? How can I loose the winter fat fast?
- Why are peanuts and other legumes bad?
- How long before I start losing weight?
- What exercise best goes with paleo?
- Supplements and paleo what is needed
- How can we stop manufacturers’ adding corn syrup to foodstuff?